pic of the week!!

pic of the week!!
!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

okay,

okay soo i'm back from the sleep over! it was fun! and i hope for those of you who went shopping are ok and weren't hurt, black Friday can get hectic. sooo today  is a new day i'm upset that we have two days before we have to go back to school :( and i still have to do homework it's really easy i just don't feel like doing it :(.

but i have to,


 




i'm soo happy i got my favorite sugar cookies i haven't had them in a while. and i think this is my first time i had the green tea Arizona i usually have half & half lemon and ice tea that's my alllllll time favorite :P.

i'm soo excited for Christmas i'm soo ready even though i'm not getting much i like to spend time and share gifts with my family. well i guess that's it blog to you tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad that you had soooooo much fun and make sure that you do your homework lol

    ReplyDelete