pic of the week!!

pic of the week!!
!!!

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Foodie at heart ❤️️ Pizza and Rice crispy treats

March 15, 2017

I've been making these pizza strips, out of tortillas. they are so good

Image may contain: food

They are pretty simple to make but I'll list my recipe, there will be an allergy free recipe and a non allergy free recipe for those of you who don't have food allergies.

Supplies: (Allergy free recipe)
- Mission Gluten Free Tortillas (or any kind of gluten free wraps or tortillas)
- Gluten Free Pizza Sauce, I use Francesco Rinaldi
- Dairy Free Cheese, I use Daiya mozzarella style shreds
- Pepperoni (of your choice), I use turkey pepperoni

Steps
1. I get all of the supplies out of course, then get any sized pan that you want turn it on low.
2. It's your choice if you want to cut your tortilla in strips but I cut it in 6 strips but I ate two, so I have 4 strips I put it in the pan for a few seconds just so it can start to brown.
3. Next I take it out, then start to put my toppings on.
4. I then put it on a pan, put it in the oven for 7 minutes.
5. and you're done :)

Supplies: (Non Allergy free recipe)
- You can use any tortillas that you have, unless you prefer a different kind like Wheat or Grain Tortillas
- Any pizza sauce that you have will work also
- You can use any kind of Cheddar or Mozzarella shreds
- And you can use Beef or Turkey pepperoni

March 30, 2017

We made Homemade Rice Crispy Treats they are soooo yummy!!
Image may contain: food



No comments:

Post a Comment