Print the pictures you want to be on your notebooks. I found a lot on WeHeartIt. Just search for “girly”, “light luxury”, “fresh&modern”, “indie”, “quotes” or whatever you want. And you can also find some on Tumblr or on your blogs
3. Cut out all the pictures using your scissors and x-acto knife.
4. Now take some time to lay out all the pictures. be creative and don’t worry that it may not look ‘perfect’. It will be awesome anyways.
5. If you have a colourful notebook you might like to glue a plain sheet of paper on your notebook cover first. But if it looks okay then just skip this step.
6. Now glue all the pictures as you want!
7. You may add some decorations but it’s optional
8. Yay! You’re done! Look how gorgeous your notebooks are! Omg people will envy you haha!